A Hustle Update
Yesterday marked the halfway point on the 100 Day Hustle, so we now have 49 days until the end of the year to get our projects knocked out. October was not the most productive month for me in the sewing room, but my vacation and longarm machine planning were both well worth it ;-) Here is my list:
1. Verona Jelly Bean Quilt - on the longarm now and will be done with the quilting this afternoon.
2. Groove Quilt - top done, need to quilt and bind
3. Batik Strip Quilt - quilted and ready for binding
4. Vintage Modern Tile Quilt - top done, need to quilt and bind
5. Trip Around The World Quilt - partially quilted
Obviously that is a lot to do before the end of the year. Thankfully only two of them HAVE to be done before Christmas and the others have no "real" deadlines.
How are you all doing on the hustle?
Linking up with Kelsey.